…are what keeps a girl going sometimes. This week was not the smoothest, but hey, not all of them are. And now it’s time for the weekend – well, until I finish my assignment that’s due before the grader wakes up tomorrow. Ah well, anyways, there were some little things from my week:
1. M2M, the asian convenience store (now on campus!) sells single serve mochi ice cream.
2. Roasted kabocha with a dab of almond butter and tahini.
3. I need new workout headphones!
This isn’t really a discover. Or little thing – but it’s important to me! This is the first time I’ve had a pair of headphones die on me in the middle of a treadmill run. The right ear just went silent, and made me sad. These were my favorite headphones ever, amazing sound quality and never fell out of my ears during a workout. But here’s the good part – I get to find new ones! Gadget-geek Rachel loves this stuff 😛
4. New (to me) Larabar Jocolat flavor.
5. New color = happy Rachel.
What are some of the little things that keep you going during the week?